Saturday, February 2, 2013

Bad Ideas and Utopian Future

So, not only is this post pushing the time limit but I'm probably not emotionally sound enough to talk about Utopia. No, scratch that because I think it takes a pretty unsound person to think about Utopias. Yaay, My pain from The Perks of Being a Wall Flower will only aid me in this blog post.

My Utopian dream was that education would be interesting. Well, I haven't really been educating the masses but I did teach one of my friends how to better tie her shoes. I learned this new technique about 3 months ago from a video I saw on tumblr...starring Misha Collins. Now, I know that's pretty nerdy but it's really freaking useful. The knot has the ability to untie like a single knot but has the stability of a double knot. It's freaking MAGIC.

I think the term "teaching" should be used liberally because the "student" didn't actually retain it. Does it count if it changed my habits? I say it does because I hope that I will be a part of my own mini utopia.

I HAVE AN IDEA! BRAIN BLAST!

I will share the video here and hope that by sharing with the audience that I kind of have through class I will be, in a way, providing a lesson that is applicable and interesting. (Shh, we'll all pretend that it's helpful information.)

This video adding feature is kick-ass. Here is another video.

TODAY'S ENTRY WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE NUMBER 239!

1 comment: