Friday, May 3, 2013

It's Been So REAL you guys! I'll miss you all!

This is just a thank you post.

So my Monday/Wednesday class schedule was very open this semester and while I was in an on again off again relationship with my Weight Training Class, Utopian Thought was fantastic. This class was a joy to be apart of because the discussions were lively and incredibly intelligent (even with my nonsensical blabbering). The insights you all had for the texts that we studied were deep as sh*t and truly helped my understanding of the texts. I can't thank you enough for that because I feel like classes tend to be on the drier side of things.

I want to emphasis now how amazing this class was for the people within. Reiteration is key for this point, YOU ARE AMAZING. This class was full of smart, witty, funny, and sexy people. No joke, ya'll are hot. *wink* I know without a single doubt that you all will succeed in having a future you can be proud of. I don't want to say anything too cheesy or insulting like I know you will all be rich, famous, and "successful". We all know that's a pile of crap. What I see in this class is adaptability, malleability, and the most confusing combination of professional/laid-back adults I have ever met. Everyone is going to be just fine in this class and that fills me with warm fuzzy feelings.

Also, shout out to Dr. Mitchell-buck. I mean, bravo to her for conducting a class in a fun and educational manner. Isn't it refreshing to have a professor treat you as a fully-functioning adult?! I thank her for being understanding and flexible with the grading and turn in dates. And, ya'know, thanks for being an overall amazing human being! Those are too rare these days.

I don't want to make this a sad sort of post so I will post something fun and interesting and HIP GODDAMMIT!

This right here is a Nyala bull.

LOOK AT TEH KITTEH WITH A BALL OF YARN ASDLKJFAHSDLJFNHALSKDJF

This beard is impressive. This guy holds stories and hope and kittens in his beard.

When I attempt to take over the world it will be with and army of Corgis.

With that I wish you all the best of luck and skill in your future endeavors  Whether that means graduating, working, traveling, or lying comatose in your underwear on a couch somewhere!

Here's to all of you!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the send-off! I was planning to write something awesome as a wrap-up, but I do not think I can top an army of Corgis! ;-)

    ReplyDelete